Good to hear that you are ok. Pictures from the Herring Cove looked quite bad.

Marek
Ottawa, ON

From: Hoyt, Mike via CnC-List
Sent: Monday, September 9, 2019 08:50
To: cnc-list@cnc-list.com
Cc: Hoyt, Mike
Subject: Re: Stus-List hurricane check in

Also.  Purcell’s Cove marina in Halifax was destroyed. There were no boats
docked but a very nice C&C 32 that moors in that cove is high up on the rocks
with its mast leaning against a power line.  That cove took the wind head on
from the East which is not sheltered

In Herring Cove (our neighbourhood) the boathouses and fishing shacks on north
side of the cover are all gone

Still no power here

Mike
Persistence