From: CnC-List [mailto:cnc-list-boun...@cnc-list.com] On Behalf Of Len
Mitchell via CnC-List
Sent: Wednesday, September 18, 2019 9:52 AM
To: CNC List
Cc: Len Mitchell
Subject: Stus-List Interior teak

I am refinishing some of the worn teak inside the cabin around the galley
sink rail etc. Does anyone know what product was originally used by C&C? I
would like to be able to replicate the finish without having to refinish all
of the interior. Our teak looks almost new with only a couple exceptions. I
have heard Watco Danish Oil looks close but it would be nice to know what
was originally used.
Len Mitchell
Crazy Legs
1989 37+
Midland On.

Sent from my mobile device.

every one is greatly appreciated.  If you want to support the list - use
PayPal to send contribution --   https://www.paypal.me/stumurray