On a related note, some of our interior teak has been varnished, while some
is still stain/oil finish. Is there any hope of sanding down the varnish to
return to an oil finish, or is this a lost cause? Or maybe a paint stripper
to remove it? Some of the varnished sections have some staining and other
damage I'd like to clean up, but it would be easier if I was down to
original teak.
--
Shawn Wright
shawngwri...@gmail.com