From: Len Mitchell via CnC-List <cnc-list@cnc-list.com>
To: CNC List <cnc-list@cnc-list.com>
Cc: Len Mitchell <xfireca...@gmail.com>
Sent: Wed, Sep 18, 2019 12:52 pm
Subject: Stus-List Interior teak

I am refinishing some of the worn teak inside the cabin around the galley sink
rail etc. Does anyone know what product was originally used by C&C? I would
like to be able to replicate the finish without having to refinish all of the
interior. Our teak looks almost new with only a couple exceptions. I have heard
Watco Danish Oil looks close but it would be nice to know what was originally
used.
Len Mitchell
Crazy Legs
1989 37+
Midland On.

Sent from my mobile device.

Thanks everyone for supporting this list with your contributions.  Each and
every one is greatly appreciated.  If you want to support the list - use PayPal
to send contribution --  https://www.paypal.me/stumurray