The last three digits in the HIN (Hull Identification Number) on the
Transom might not be the hull number.   If the HIN starts "ZCC30..." or
"CCY30..." the digits after the "30" are probably your hull number.

Ken H.

On Thursday, 26 September 2019, Gary Nylander via CnC-List <
cnc-list@cnc-list.com> wrote:
> The owner's manual does not have much rigging information. I have hull
> number 593, and there are hull numbers 1 and 7 on this list, ranging up to
> the low 600's. Lots of good information. You spoke of blocks for the main,
> do you mean the oak ones (I have six) at the partners (mast exit from the
> cabin) or the shims in the aluminum box at the base of the mast (I have
> four). As Joe said, the hull number is molded in the upper right corner of
> the transom - the last three digits are the hull number.
>
> Keep asking, there is a lot of help here.
>
> Gary Nylander
> #593 - 1980

CnC-List
> Sent: Wednesday, September 25, 2019 8:42 PM
> To: cnc-list@cnc-list.com
> Cc: HV <hvoli...@charter.net>
> Subject: Stus-List Rigging information.
>
> Hi all,
>
> Recently purchased a 1979 C&C 30 MK1, I have sent a payment to get the
> owners manual but I am unsure if it has rigging information.
>
> So I am wondering if anyone would be willing to share some images of how
> their Cunningham/Downhaul may be rigged...
>
> Additionally, for some reason the waste tank behind the bulkhead in the
head
> has been abandoned, does anyone have any information on how this was
setup?

> I am really liking this boat (I have owned many), she is in very good
> condition and just needs some TLC, oh I am also interested in adding a bow
> anchor roller, has anyone done this to their 30Mk1?
>
> Does anyone know how many blocks should be used as mast spacers and their
> placement? mine only has 5 and are installed randomly...
>
> Lastly, how do I know the hull # for placing on my new Mainsail?
>

> Thank in advance for any help, pictures and advice...
>

> Fair Winds and Following Seas.
>
> Hari
>
> S/V Thalassa

and

and every one is greatly appreciated.  If you want to support the list -
use PayPal to send contribution --   https://www.paypal.me/stumurray