Its always great to hear from another 33-1 owner. These are great boats.
Prefect size with great sailing characteristics. We have won many PHRF races in
ours. In our case, a prior owner removed the window frames entirely and using a
double sided foam tape type material stuck the windows directly to the cabin
house. We have replaced the tape twice in our 30 something years of ownership
but are not troubled with window leaks. The job is not easy and requires
cutting many short pieces of this foam tape to get around the corners but we
then screw the plexiglass to the house which compresses the foam and creates a
seal.
Good luck,
Dave.
SLY