Hi,

Any suggestions as to troubleshooting my Yanmar 2GM that cut out on me in rough
seas the other day? It was windy and confused waves near the shore of the
Toronto island. I was motoring out of the channel, rounded into the lake and it
died and wouldn’t restart. This happened a couple years ago when debris was
kicked up in the bottom of the diesel tank. I had the marina tackle it last
time and would like to take care of it myself. Thanks,

Derek McLeod
Aileron, 1983 C&C 29-2
Toronto