From: CnC-List [mailto:cnc-list-boun...@cnc-list.com] On Behalf Of David
Knecht via CnC-List
Sent: Thursday, October 31, 2019 9:30 AM
To: CnC discussion list CnC
Cc: David Knecht
Subject: Re: Stus-List Advice on replacing 33-2 BandG 32mm transducer with
Airmar 52mm transducer

Last year, I replaced my old speed transducer (not sure what it was) with an
Airmar DST800 triducer so I could get all the data on the Seatalk network
easily.  To my great surprise and joy, when I had removed the old one, the
new one fit perfectly in the existing hole.  One might think this
impossible, but it is nice to know sometimes, a job to be easier than
expected.  Dave

S/V Aries

1990 C&C 34+

New London, CT

On Oct 31, 2019, at 7:07 AM, CHARLES SCHEAFFER via CnC-List