If you haven’t already tried maybe tighten the many bolts that hold the toe
rail on. The butyl tape between it and the hull may be thick enough to take
some tightening. Also apply a few drops of Captain Tolleys creeping crack
filler to the head of each bolt and along the inside edge of the toe rail
at the deck. You will need someone inside with a wrench to turn the nut and
someone outside with a tool to holt the head of the bolt steady whatever
you choose to do.

On Tue, Nov 5, 2019 at 8:53 AM James Hesketh via CnC-List <
cnc-list@cnc-list.com> wrote:

> I'm getting ready to pull the toe rail on my '78 26 to reseal, and will
> also do the same with the bow fitting once the rails are refitted and I can
> tie off the headsail halyard to it.
>
> Anyone have any words of wisdom before I begin?
>
> TIA
> Jim Hesketh
> Whisper C&C 26
> Miami, FL