Hello all -

I don’t post much (at all!) but enjoy reading about the C&Cs.

Thought I’d check if anyone is going to the Reedville, VA / mid-Chesapeake
Oyster Roast this Sat.  I’m sailing Therapy there, with a fellow vet, from the
Solomons on FRI.

Also curious if anyone sails thru the ‘winter’ here on the Bay….I’m originally
from Buffalo - winters here are more like an extended fall !  ;)

At least I will have Wind!

Cheers -

Tom
“Therapy”