Hi Tom,

I’m normally one of the oyster “cookers” for that event but am currently on my
way to N. C.

Our house is four doors away from the museum. My dock is under re-construction
at the moment but will be done on Thursday. Feel free to use it if you wish.

Contact me off-list for details.

Regards,
Dave Godwin
1982 C&C 37 - Ronin