Bruce,

I used Awlgrip’s Awlwood MA Gloss and Primer on the teak and holly surface.
Finished off with a regular satin finish varnish. I used West System epoxy to
seal the rest of the surfaces.

http://roninrebuild.blogspot.com/search?updated-max=2015-03-16T14:37:00-07:00&max-results=7&start=13&by-date=false

Regards,
Dave