I think a lot of owners go a bit overboard with seeking perfection in the
cabin sole. My 45 year old 35mkii has original teak snd holly sole. It’s
attached with adhesive to whatever is  underneath. I stripped it bare about
12 years ago and lightly sanded then cleaned and applied only 1 coat of
Sikkens Cetol. Still in nice condition and has a wonderful patina. Before
ripping out and replacing at big expense and effort consider rejuvenation.
Worked for me and keep it dry whatever you do

Sent from Gmail Mobile