Like Alan, I used 9mm smoke acrylic. Set in with 3M black VHB. Finished off
with a high quality black silicone. Don’t fret the application pressure thing;
once set in place the ports are not moving. Gentle strong pressure for a minute
or so all that is needed.

Second time I’ve replaced them, last time using sealant. Never do that again.

Have photos of process if desired.

Regards,
Dave
1982 C&C 37 - Ronin