I'm not 100% sure but I think the outboard with an internal fuel tank are
gravity fed. You would most likely need a fuel pump of some sort. With no
battery the could be difficult to rig. As for the other option "spill proof"
gas can. I tend to spill more fuel with them than to old style. I like using a
1gal can, easy to handle, doesn't take much room. JMODoug. Doug Mountjoy Sv
Rebecca Leah C&C LF39253-208-1412Port Orchard YC wa.
-------- Original message --------From: David Risch via CnC-List
<cnc-list@cnc-list.com> Date: 12/16/19  06:47  (GMT-08:00) To:
cnc-list@cnc-list.com Cc: David Risch <davidrisc...@msn.com> Subject: Stus-List
My outboards..

Got them all running myself.  Great learning process and a heck-uva-lot-cheaper
than sending out to an “expert”.

For the little one with an internal tank.  Re-filling fuel is always a messy
process.  Thinking of plumbing in an external tank or purchasing a
“Spill-Proof” gas can.

Any experience with either?  Thanks!

David F. Risch
(401) 419-4650