I didn’t think this was going to be a controversial topic, but I have a
“No-Spill” (that brand) gas can I use for my snowblower/lawn mower and I think
it is great.  I have had it for years and don’t spill any fuel using it. You
can control the flow rate by how far you push the button.  I am planning to get
the smaller (1.25 gal) version for my dinghy/outboard since I invariably spill
some gas filling the outboard tank with the bellows style and always end up
with fuel on my hands in the process.  Dave

S/V Aries
1990 C&C 34+
New London, CT