My 35-2 is similar, except with water tanks to starboard, so if I put
enough heavy stuff under the settee it is balanced when the tanks are
full...not so much when they are near empty. I have two 6V batts in port
locker just behind fridge, and two more under seat of nav station, with
space for a 3rd pair at bottom of wet locker beside the engine. I suppose
moving two forward to beside the mast could work if they were used for
feeding the windlass. Probably too much work... I'll just keep adding
weight to level things out... :)
--
Shawn Wright
shawngwri...@gmail.com