I'm talking about the storages under the starboard side settee seat.  You
could put 13 gallon Plastimo flex tanks in 1, 2 or 3 of them.  It wouldn't
be very efficient as the hull curvature would probably prevent full
expansion of the tanks.

With the aft dinette under seat storage empty once you toss the original
fresh water tank, you could install a start battery which would move weight
forward and still be near center line albeit on the port side.  See:

https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B_sb5TfIENvscGsxbnJIN203ZFk

Touche's start battery, fresh water pump, accumulator and fresh water flex
tank are all in that aft dinette storage.  See:

https://drive.google.com/open?id=10hEjsx1byCRsy5EXWXJRe3yz7tFfpjjb

Doesn't help move weight to port but it seems to be a better utilization of
space.

Dennis C.
Touche' 35-1 #83
Mandeville, LA