Well, there ya go.  Good on ya.  Hope this inspires you to attempt more
"fixin'".....to a point.

I'm just the opposite.  I'm one of those guys that says "No big deal.  I
can fix this." then totally buggers it up or invests way too much time and
effort into fixing something that shoulda got tossed.  :)

Dennis C.
Touche' 35-1 #83
Mandeville, LA