I installed a garboard plug this fall after more than 20 years without. I have
a dry bilge this winter and honestly regret not doing it sooner. It was only
about $25 and it took about a half hour. Magnets were used to locate and I
installed it flush with the keel stub. We are covered on the hard about 6
months a year up here! The Toronto boat show starts on Jan 17th, that’s half
way to spring in the North.
Len Mitchell
1989 37+
Midland On.