Has anyone tried a garboard plug on a centerboard version C&C keel?  Where did
you put it?  I like the idea of keeping the bilge dry in the winter on the hard
but am not sure how well it would work with the flat/wide bilge on the boat
with the keel bolts down each side.  Where would I put it?  It would almost be
ideal if I could go straight down the into the center board trunk but not sure
if that would work (how long would the hole have to be?) or how to plug it.
Thoughts?

- -
Nathan Post
S/V Wisper