Ray Wrote:

> Ok everyone.  I am stepping up and finally going to replace my windows. I
> am open to any information or suggestions.  I was thinking of replacing
> them with aluminum frame windows.  Any thoughts or guidance with this
> project.  All input is appreciated.

Ray, I'm in the process of doing windows on my 26' and, from previous
threads on this list, decided to use the 3M tape; mine doesn't use frames.

3M makes many types of double-backed tapes so I called and spoke to a
technician who suggested using 3M 4941 VHB. I found 15-foot rolls (one roll
for each side on my boat) on Amazon for a reasonable price. A local
distributor has 90-Meter rolls for about $!00.00.

I'll be using the Dow 795 to finish as many have suggested.

Good Luck with your project,

Jim Hesketh
'78 26' C&C Whisper
Miami, FL