Hey Don
I am interested in reviewing your list of C&Cs. Do you have a link to it or
other way for me to review it?
I am especially interested in the later (1989+) 36 (all versions) and the 37
and 37/40 (all versions)--especially the center board models.
I can manually find them from your list if it is easier to just send it all.
Thanks,
Charlie NelsonWater Phantom1995 C&C XL/kcbGreenville, NC