From: Edd Schillay via CnC-List
Sent: Feb 22, 2020 4:30 PM
To: cnc-list@cnc-list.com
Cc: Edd Schillay
Subject: Re: Stus-List C&C Fleet

Ken,

Could you update the home port for the Starship Enterprise from “New York, NY” to “Venice Island, FL”?

I’ll leave it up to you as to whether or not you want to add “Suck it, northerners”.

PS - Anyone want to come race with us next Saturday? Yes. In February.

All the best,

Edd

———————————————-
Edd M. Schillay