There are 3 tasks - throwing something to assist the MOB, finding them and
getting them back on board.  A ring, horseshoe,cushion for the first.  We
have an inflatable MOB pole for the second (with AIS in our lifejackets
offshore) for the second and the Lifesling for retrieval.
thankful none have been deployed.

Joel