From: CnC-List <cnc-list-boun...@cnc-list.com> On Behalf Of Matt Wolford via
CnC-List
Sent: Friday, March 6, 2020 9:17 AM
To: cnc-list@cnc-list.com
Cc: wolf...@erie.net
Subject: Re: Stus-List Racing Marks Question -- Not C&C Related

I recall being in a race a number of years ago in which the mark was missing.
The owner of the lead boat claimed the boat did a “navigational rounding” –
which it may have done – but everyone was so skeptical that the race was
abandoned.

As long as you have a fleet of Corinthian sailors and everyone agrees ahead of
time, I suppose you can do whatever the fleet decides.  That said, don’t be
surprised if you get some disgruntlement in practice.