Coquina was painted dark blue in 1979 and again in 1985. The paint has done well, no fading or anything, more like just gloss fading to not so glossy. The boat *really* needs another paint job, but that is from getting run into or other signs of use over the decades, not paint failure. I am not sure I would do a dark color on a solid glass boat again, you get solar heating in December and also July.

Joe

Coquina