The PowerPost is about halfway between the battery switch and breaker
panel.  Less than 3 foot runs each.  The PowerPost is essentially fused
because there are MRBF fuse blocks on the battery positive posts.
Therefore, whether the battery switch is on "1" or "2", there is a fuse
prior to the battery switch and therefore the PowerPost.  The MRBF fuses on
the batteries serve Touche's entire electrical system except the bilge
switch which is supplied directly from a battery and has its own fuse.

Hope that clarifies for you.  If not, just holler.  I plan to be on the
boat this weekend if you need more info.

Dennis C.