Hi Dennis- That makes sense.  I also have MRBF fuses on both batteries, so I
could presumably do the same.  It would certainly simplify the wiring to just
connect that heavy battery cable at the panel end to a Powerpost  and run from
that to the various circuits.  I am never confident about doing fuse issues
correctly, so this helps a lot.  Dave

S/V Aries
1990 C&C 34+
New London, CT