My stuffing box leaks at the dock about one 'drop' per ~ 18 seconds.
For fire safety reasons, I never leave my bilge pump on when I am away from the
boat so this leak rate plus possible other leaks lets water accumulate in the
bilge.
What do the listers consider an acceptable leak rate when at the dock?
None at all, 1 drop per minute, etc. ?
Thanks,
Charlie NelsonWater Phantom1995 C&C 36 XL/kcb

Thanks everyone for supporting this list with your contributions.  Each and
every one is greatly appreciated.  If you want to support the list - use PayPal
to send contribution --  https://www.paypal.me/stumurray