From: CnC-List <cnc-list-boun...@cnc-list.com> On Behalf Of nausetbeach--- via
CnC-List
Sent: Thursday, March 19, 2020 9:51 AM
To: cnc-list@cnc-list.com
Cc: nausetbe...@optonline.net
Subject: [EXTERNAL] Re: Stus-List Coronavirus & Caution - The New C&C

With all of these clubs shutting down, what are the clubs doing with regard to
the club employees?  Full pay? Partial Pay? No pay?  And what about benefits,
if offered?  Healthcare? Retirement / pensions? Etc.

Our club has shut down and is keeping the employees at full pay with all
benefits for 2 months, if needed.  This will be reviewed as time goes on.  The
guys in the kitchen will be preparing take out dinners as ordered by the
membership. Hopefully the summer programs can happen, but that decision will
have to be made in the not too distant future as will need to notify the summer
employees, sailing instructors, pool lifeguards, etc.

What are other people / clubs doing?