FYI, I don’t know if Bill Coleman already weighed in, but I believe the Erie
Yacht Club, which is normally open year-round (with the exception of a one-week
shut down) is closed until further notice.  Our racing doesn’t start until
mid-May, and I believe the racing fleet is taking a wait and see approach.

On Sat, Mar 14, 2020 at 5:48 AM Edd Schillay via CnC-List