Our club, the Venice Yacht Club, is now closed until at least March 30. Same
with every other club on the Suncoast.

All Sarasota Bay Yachting Association regattas for the Spring have been
cancelled. A few groups are trying to put on some informal races, keeping crew
to six or under, but I don’t think it’ll come to fruition.

All the best,

Edd

Edd M. Schillay
Captain of the Starship Enterprise