Yes, on an interior bulkhead wall.

Matt Wolford

C&C 42 Custom

From: CnC-List <cnc-list-boun...@cnc-list.com> On Behalf Of David Knecht via
CnC-List
Sent: Thursday, March 19, 2020 3:06 PM
To: CnC discussion list CnC <CnC-List@cnc-list.com>
Cc: David Knecht <davidakne...@gmail.com>
Subject: Stus-List Boat documentation numbers

I was researching where I could put my boat name on the hull and realize
that I was illegal for the last two years for having the name on the side
and the hailing port on the transom.  I also came across this on the uscg
site:

The official number assigned to documented vessels, preceded by the
abbreviation "NO." must be marked in block-type Arabic numerals at least
three inches high on some clearly visible interior structural part of the
hull.

I was unaware of this requirement.  Do others have this label, and if so,
where did you put it?  Thanks- Dave

S/V Aries

1990 C&C 34+

New London, CT