I have noticed Canadians do love their graphics and colors...

Sent from my Android. Please forgive typos. Thank you.

________________________________
From: CnC-List <cnc-list-boun...@cnc-list.com> on behalf of Bill Coleman via
CnC-List <cnc-list@cnc-list.com>
Sent: Thursday, March 19, 2020 4:15:36 PM
To: cnc-list@cnc-list.com <cnc-list@cnc-list.com>
Cc: Bill Coleman <colt...@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: Stus-List Boat documentation numbers

Yeeeaaaahh –

Well, it looks good on your boat!

You sure you are not Canadian?

Bill

From: CnC-List [mailto:cnc-list-boun...@cnc-list.com] On Behalf Of Edd Schillay
via CnC-List
Sent: Thursday, March 19, 2020 3:42 PM
To: Edd Schillay via CnC-List
Cc: Edd Schillay

Sheesh — what kind of person would put the name of his boat “as bold as
dogshit” all over the side of the boat…..

https://www.dropbox.com/s/5skh1glh9hgzaqq/Enterprise%20-%20PreStart.png?dl=0

All the best,

Edd

Edd M. Schillay

Captain of the Starship Enterprise

C&C 37+ | Sail No: NCC-1701-B

Venice Yacht Club | Venice Island, FL

Starship Enterprise's Captain's Log<http://enterpriseb.blogspot.com/>

On Mar 19, 2020, at 3:35 PM, Bill Coleman via CnC-List

The hailing port does belong on the transom, no?

And the boat name also, but I can’t believe it is illegal to also have it on
the side -  ‘

I think I was told That Canadians are required to have name on the side of the
boat. The (Canadian)PO of mine put the name as bold as dogshit all over the
side of the boat.  Painted, no less. Would cost a fortune to remove.

Regarding the clearly visible, I think they mean that they don’t want to crawl
into the steerage compartment to see it.

Bill Coleman

Erie PA