Date: Sat, 21 Mar 2020 21:11:01 +0000
From: John Conklin <jconk...@hotmail.com>
To: "cnc-list@cnc-list.com" <cnc-list@cnc-list.com>
Subject: Re: Stus-List Boat projects again- wire running through rail
        tube
ook.com>

Following as I cannot remove the lense on my bow light :( small top and
bottom Phillips head are stripped. Even hit em with PB blaster This needs to
come of  to get to 2 bolts the hold casing to pulpit.
I have whole new  set up
But hoping there may be a solution?  Before smashing it !

John Conklin
S/V Halcyon
S/V Heartbeat
www.flirtingwithfire.com