Just received an email from my Marina in Miami

Yesterday some idiots sent out a mass email inviting boaters to a raft-up
at a sandbar for today.

The Mayor saw this and issued an order to close all boating activities for
pleasure boaters.

All Marinas are closed -- boat owners will be allowed to check on their
boats, but no work or maintenance will be allowed. I'm assuming our
liveaboards will still be allowed to say aboard.

I'm in the middle of painting my decks/cabin/cockpit and have all the deck
hardware removed (including cleats -- my dock lines are currently ties to
the toe rail) so there are a lot of holes to keep covered.

All public ramps are closed, and police will be patrolling the waters and
will stop any boats under way.

The only exception is for commercial fishing vessels that sell to
businesses.

Good Luck to you all.