I would love to try my kite
Looks to be in good shape I have 3-4 here willing to assist + me
And You can drive Charlie that’s 6
Making it a goal this season to fly this  beast even if not in a race
When things settle down I am reaching out Sir !
Thanks !

John Conklin
S/V Halcyon
S/V Heartbeat
www.flirtingwithfire.com

On Mar 21, 2020, at 11:32 PM, Charlie Nelson via CnC-List