A proper outside/yard machinist should have the facilities in ready to
quickly and with relative ease do this type of work for you.

I know this might sound like a great project, but even with my experience
in manufacturing and fixturing and machining, I would probably still call
someone with a proper portable drill press to do this work.  I know of one
shop local to me who has such facilities, let me know if you want their
contact info- owner is a liveaboard even!