Listers,

I’m considering adding an instrument pod and a larger pedestal guard to the
Enterprise, preferably something big enough to handle my Raymarine e9 Series
multifunction display.

Between the thick power cable and the SeaTalk network cable (and the ends,) I
think I’d drive myself nuts trying to cut holes in the stainless steel big
enough to not only get those those cables in and out, but also feed them where
I need them to go.

Has anyone thought of a way to neatly run cabling along the outside of the
pedestal guard?

I could use a new project.

All the best,

Edd