I don’t think that one is designed to swivel easily.  The similar pods I have
use a thread and nut that clamps down to keep it from moving.  Maybe this one
is different.  I have the older version of the Scanstrut Deckpod which I really
like.  The new one looks even nicer.  It is mounted on a platform in front of
the guard so can rotate and tilt to any angle.  Dave

https://www.defender.com/product.jsp?path=-1%7C344%7C2028704%7C2028917&id=3126203
 <https://www.defender.com/product.jsp?path=-1|344|2028704|2028917&id=3126203>

> On Apr 23, 2020, at 3:37 PM, Edd Schillay via CnC-List <cnc-list@cnc-list.com
> <mailto:cnc-list@cnc-list.com>> wrote:
>
> Listers,
>
> Seeing as I do sometimes like to drive from the sides rather than the hump,
> has anyone ever installed one of these?
>
> https://navpod.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/08/RMX4900_Back_a-697x700.jpg
> <https://navpod.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/08/RMX4900_Back_a-697x700.jpg>
>
> Any pros or cons?