I am new to mail list, having recently bought a 1985 35 Mk III. It is
evident his list will be very helpful in the future. Thanks to all
who participate.
I am in the process (when we can get back to the boatyard) of addressing
the C&C Smile. The current keel bolt washers/ plates are not stainless and
I would like to replace them. Whereas I cannot get in to the boat yard for
a few more weeks, I wanted to see if anyone had the dimensions of those
plates so that I could have them manufactured ahead of time.
 If anyone has those dimensions to share, I would be very appreciative.

Best,

David Swensen
 sv Freya  (Formerly known as Anthem)
1985 C&C 35 MK III