From: CnC-List <cnc-list-boun...@cnc-list.com> on behalf of Bruce McKenzie via
CnC-List <cnc-list@cnc-list.com>
Sent: Sunday, May 3, 2020 4:28:04 PM
To: cnc-list@cnc-list.com <cnc-list@cnc-list.com>
Cc: Bruce McKenzie <bmckenzi...@start.ca>
Subject: Re: Stus-List Apple Tablet

I can vouch  for a Lifeproof case I've had for 3-4 years.  Haven't mounted it
though.

On 5/3/20 3:46 PM, David Risch via CnC-List wrote:
So I will be using an Apple IPad for chartplotter use.  Anyone have
recommendations for a water proof case, temporary pedestal mount setup?  Thanks
in advance.

Sent from my Android. Please forgive typos. Thank you.