From: CnC-List [mailto:cnc-list-boun...@cnc-list.com] On Behalf Of Hoyt, Mike
via CnC-List
Sent: Tuesday, May 05, 2020 8:50 AM
To: 'cnc-list@cnc-list.com'
Cc: Hoyt, Mike
Subject: Re: Stus-List Drywall sander

Bill

That looks nice but is a LOT more expensive than the other option you were
using.  I also use the drywall sander on a stick and once it is against the
surface it does not flip over any longer.  Is great for a light wet sand after
applying new coat of bottom paint.

Mike Hoyt

Persistence

1987 Frers 33 #16