James,

Just did this on my 26' -- had to repair four small areas of soft deck, and
removed all hardware for re-bedding, along with resealing along the toe
rail and replacing side windows. All that in preparation for painting deck,
cabin and cockpit.

My job got stopped in the middle of March with about three more days needed
to finish painting the deck, so I'm keeping fresh tape over all the holes
in the until I get the OK from the marina to continue. It's in the water
and I really hope to get that OK before our rainy season starts next month.

Don't know where you are, but a local business here in South Florida has
almost every type of deck core material you can imagine in stock. They're
very knowledgeable and pretty good to work with: here's the address --
https://www.fgci.com/products/

Good Luck (BTW -- Entropy needs no maintenance)

Jim Hesketh
26 C&C Whisper
Miami, FL