Douglas:

I have no first hand advice but from what you have stated, epoxy dried on upholstery for several days..I think you have two options...live with it or get new foam and upholstery.   I don't know of another solution.

Maybe greater minds than me can chime in.

Rob Abbott
AZURA
C&C 32 - #277
Halifax, N.S.