    Graham Collins
Secret Plans
C&C 35-III #11
    On 2020-05-11 8:41 p.m., Doug Mountjoy
      via CnC-List wrote:

        I need help. I spilled epoxy resin on my brand new
          upholstery, and it went unnoticed for several days, so it has
          soaked into the new foam also. The area is about 6 sq inches.
          My question is what do I use to remove the resin with out
          damaging the foam?
         I am not to worried about the fabric as I sewed it myself
          and have plenty left over.

        Thanks in advance
        Doug

          --