If the cloth is OK, some steak knife surgery can replace the foam fairly
easily. If you need to cut a lot of foam or just want to do a real neat job, an
electric carving knife works great and leaves a much nicer edge. I bought a
queen-sized memory foam mattress and used one to carve it into shape for the
V-berth. As for cleanup, I don’t know about epoxy that already set, but after
years of abusing my skin with acetone I discovered hand sanitizer works a treat
to get epoxy off of things and me if it hasn’t set yet.

Joe Della Barba Coquina C&C 35  MK I
www.dellabarba.com