From: Len Mitchell via CnC-List<mailto:cnc-list@cnc-list.com>
Sent: Tuesday, May 19, 2020 20:26
To: CNC List<mailto:cnc-list@cnc-list.com>
Cc: Len Mitchell<mailto:xfireca...@gmail.com>;
phygi...@gmail.com<mailto:phygi...@gmail.com>
Subject: Stus-List Shaft coupling removal

John, I had to use a socket on the end of the prop shaft and pressed the
coupling off using longer bolts and nuts of the same size. Some folks have
actually cut theirs but with 2$ worth of bolts you can press it off quite
easily if there is enough room. Check your cutlass bearing if you are going
that far!
Len Mitchell
Crazy Legs
1989 37+