There's not enough room to use a puller in most boats.  I can't even visualize
how that would work in the boats I've had.Bruce Sent from Samsung tablet.
-------- Original message --------From: John Christopher via CnC-List
<cnc-list@cnc-list.com> Date: 5/19/20  9:03 PM  (GMT-05:00) To: Len Mitchell
<xfireca...@gmail.com> Cc: John Christopher <phygi...@gmail.com>, CNC List
<cnc-list@cnc-list.com> Subject: Re: Stus-List Shaft coupling removal Wouldn’t
a pulled work just the same?/JohnOn May 19, 2020, at 8:25 PM, Len Mitchell
<xfireca...@gmail.com> wrote:John, I had to use a socket on the end of the
prop shaft and pressed the coupling off using longer bolts and nuts of the same
size. Some folks have actually cut theirs but with 2$ worth of bolts you can
press it off quite easily if there is enough room. Check your cutlass bearing
if you are going that far! Len MitchellCrazy Legs 1989 37+Midland On.Sent from
my iPad